King David Overview
Our flagship in Israel - King David Jerusalem Hotel, one of the “Leading Hotels in the World,” is universally acknowledged as the most famous of all Jerusalem's hotels. With its fusion of contemporary luxury and rich history, the King David Jerusalem Hotel in Israel blends the splendor of a bygone era with modern luxury.
This multi-award-winning stately hotel has hosted international leaders and celebrities, and takes pride in treating guests like royalty and in offering all the amenities and luxuries you demand from a luxury hotel. The ornate suites and rooms are steeped in luxury and comfort, and offer the ultimate in relaxation and service. Superbly located overlooking the Old City walls, minarets and domes and breathtaking vistas, this is the ultimate place to stay when you are in Jerusalem.
The King David hotel is just a 15-minute walk from the Old City, with its Armenian, Christian, Jewish and Muslim Quarters; the Western Wall; the Dome of the Rock; the Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The sights and sounds of the Old City are like no other and leave a lasting impression on visitors.
The King David Jerusalem Hotel has won the following trophies and awards:
Golden Trophy in the Customer Satisfaction Survey
#1 in “Best and Highest Quality National Hotel" category
First prize: “The Most Prestigious and Most Exclusive Hotel in Jerusalem”
Consistently ranked in world’s top 100 hotels by the Robb Report
Readers’ Choice Award, Conde Nast Traveler 2018
When you stay at the King David Jerusalem Hotel, you will experience the finest luxury that Jerusalem hotels has to offer.
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is a landmark in the heart of a unique city
- The hotel of choice for world leaders, artists and celebrities
- Built in 1929, the hotel has played an important role in the history of Israel and Jerusalem
- Exceptional view of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Ideally located within walking distance of the Old City
- Jerusalem's Light Rail stops close by the hotel
- Dazzling culinary experience
- La Regence, King David chef's restaurant, one of the finest in Jerusalem
- Excellent Israeli wines and beverages served in elegant wine bar and in Oriental bar
- Classic design, regal ambience, majestic elegance
- Splendid stately public rooms with a décor from a bygone era.
- Newly renovated guestrooms, suites and public areas
Rooms & Suites
- Jerusalem Room
- Deluxe Center Suite
- Deluxe Old City Top Floors
day of Jewish holidays,
Check-In from 17:00
There is a designated smoking area.
Free outdoor parking 24/7
(subject to availability)
No pets allowed, except:
Guide & rescue dogs