Dan Tel Aviv Overview
The Dan Tel Aviv Hotel reflects Tel Aviv’s dynamic lifestyle. The first luxury Tel Aviv hotel in Israel’s first Jewish city, the Dan Tel Aviv has always been a prime venue for statesmen, politicians and artists who gathered here from the earliest years of the State of Israel. Considered the Tel Aviv hotel of choice, the Dan Tel Aviv is justly renowned for its prime location overlooking the Mediterranean and splendid beaches edged by the city’s famous seafront promenade bustling with happy strollers. Designer stores, commercial centers and the city’s famed after-dark attractions are all on your doorstep.
Stay at the Dan Tel Aviv Hotel and any major attraction in the city is a walk away. A stroll along the promenade to the north will lead you to the Tel Aviv Port - a bustling entertainment hub with dozens of restaurants, boutiques and art galleries. The promenade to the south will bring you to Jaffa filled with bobbing fishing boats in an ancient harbor, with a romantic artists’ quarter and a bargain-oriented flea market waiting to be explored. On the way to Jaffa you should stop to see the Neve Tzedek neighborhood. Neve Tzedek was the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside the walls of the ancient port of Jaffa and it has a picturesque and village-like atmosphere. Food lovers should not miss out on the typically Middle Eastern Carmel Market, filled with vocal vendors selling seasonal fruits and vegetables.
If you are a night owl, Tel Aviv is renowned for its nightlife and the Dan Tel Aviv hotel is located in close proximity to the city’s hottest nightclubs and bars.
Sea-facing or city view, Dan Tel Aviv guestrooms and suites embody the highest standards of luxury and service. Skillful design enhanced by thoughtful detail and cutting-edge technology make this the premium Tel Aviv hotel for discerning vacationers and corporate guests alike. The Dan Tel Aviv - more than ever - at the center of life in Israel’s most dynamic city.
The Dan Tel Aviv Hotel has hosted a number of famous guests, including Bill and Hilary Clinton, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Rolling Stones, U2, Lady Gaga and Sharon Stone.
- In the heart of city, close to Tel-Aviv & old Jaffa neighborhoods
- Prime location overlooking the bustling city & splendid Mediterranean sea
- Central on the promenade, close to Tel-Aviv's business and entertainment zones
- Contemporary with a classic elegant twist and chic urban atmosphere
- Spacious and comfortable rooms and suites with sea or city view
- Plush public areas & facilities
- Outstanding hotel restaurants and bar with rich Israeli breakfast
- Tel-aviv variety of restaurants offers delicious culinary experiences
- Hayarkon 99, Dan Tel-aviv chef's restaurant, the most exclusive kosher restaurant in the city
- The hotel boasts both an outdoor and indoor swimming pools with view to the sea, Please note the outdoor swimming pool is closed from November to February
- Fully equipped and advanced gym
Rooms & Suites
- Tel-Aviv Room
- Executive Sea View Room
- Deluxe Suite
day of Jewish holidays,
Check-In from 17:00
There is a designated
place for smoking.
Operated by an external company
The Entrance is from Frishman street, corner of Hayarakon
(subject to availability)
Service dogs allowed: Yes
Guide & rescue dogs: Yes
Pets allowed: No