Dan Boutique overview
The Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel with its youthful, cool ambiance introduces new levels of personal hospitality to Jerusalem. A true designer hotel with a special intimate identity, the Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel boasts elegant and sophisticated interiors and an atmosphere that is both cozy and informal. An excellent choice for both corporate guests or vacationers as is equipped with the latest amenities to ensure a pleasurable and memorable stay.
The Dan Boutique Hotel is situated in a prime Jerusalem setting and is only a 20 minute walk away from the Old City. The Old City is one of the most ancient cities on earth and has a rich history dating back over 3,000 years. It is holy to all three monotheistic religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam and is filled with sacred sites and temples. In close proximity to the Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel is the “Old Turkish Railway Station”- one of the capital’s newest entertainment hubs. In the Station you will find a wide variety of restaurants, boutique shops and entertainment for both adults and children. Within walking distance of the Hotel is the Mamilla Shopping Center, an exclusive outdoor mall filled with unique Israeli art, fashion and jewelry.
Jerusalem’s unique tourist attractions - ancient and modern – are also easily reached from the Dan Boutique Hotel and only a short walk away is the old-world German Colony with its historic houses and outdoor cafes and restaurants overflowing day and night with locals and tourists. Reflecting Dan Hotels in Jerusalem tradition of warm Israeli hospitality and highest standards of service, the Dan Boutique Hotel’s attractions include a bar-restaurant; 129 spacious, contemporary-style guest rooms and suites equipped with state-of the-art technology to answer the needs of every guest; a well-equipped fitness center and a large sundeck perfect for relaxing and enjoying unforgettable Jerusalem views.
The Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel with its youthful, cool ambiance brings new levels of personal hospitality to Jerusalem. A true designer hotel with a special intimate identity, the Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel boasts of elegant and sophisticated interiors and an atmosphere that is both cozy and informal. An excellent choice for either corporate guests or vacationers, the Dan Boutique Hotel is situated in a prime Jerusalem setting within walking-distance of the Old City, on a small hill facing Mount Zion and the Old City Walls and in close proximity to the Old Railway Station, one of the capital’s newest entertainment hubs.
- Centrally located close to the magnificent Old City and transport links
- Overlooking Mount Zion and the Hinnom Valley
- Sun-deck - a perfect setting to relax and enjoy the sun and the unforgettable Jerusalem vistas
- Designer hotel with sophisticated identity and cozy atmosphere
- Attention to detail and personal care inspires a special ambiance
- Guests can enjoy animated movies created by young artists and local students
- Walking distance from Jerusalem Old City and it's holy sites
- Jerusalem's new Light Railway nearby with easy access to both old & new city
- Located near new entertainment zone "Hatahana"- with both shopping and dining options
- Superb hotel restaurants and rich Israeli breakfast
- Jerusalem variety of restaurants offers delicious culinary experience
- Dynamic bar in the lobby, serves cocktails and drinks with a variety of snacks
Rooms & Suites
- Jerusalem Room
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Old City Room
day of Jewish holidays,
Check-In from 17:00
There is a designated
place for smoking.
Free limited parking
(subject to availability)
Service dogs allowed: Yes
Guide & rescue dogs: Yes
Pets allowed: No