Over the years, Dan Hotels has won several awards all of which pay tribute to the endeavors, planning, and attention to detail of our staff members who are trained to ensure that all Dan guests enjoy “an experience somewhat beyond their expectations”.
- Votes are in for the Travel and Leisure Awards 2014 – Dan Hotels are delighted to announce three hotels listed in this year's prestigious award. King David Hotel, jumps 6 places on the list of Top Hotels in Africa and Middle East, is joined by Dan Tel Aviv, listed for the first time with Dan Eilat debuting on the list of Top Lodges and Resorts in Israel and Middle East
Fodor’s names the King David Jerusalem as one of the world’s top 100 hotels and one of 12 legendary hotels around the globe in 2011.
King David Jerusalem is the only hotel in Israel to be included in these Fodor's lists.
Twelve of the Dan Hotels have been awarded the 2011-2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The certificate is awarded to properties that consistently receive excellent ratings from TripAdvisor members.
- Users of Tripadvisor have nominated 8 of our Dan Hotel's for Traveler's choice awards, some of which for the second year consecutively. The Hotels were nominated under the categories of 'Best Hotels in Israel 'Best hotels for Service in Israel' and 'Best Luxury Hotels'. These awards are particularly relevant as they reflect the true feelings and experiences of actual previous guests of Dan Hotels; we're delighted that our guests have such wonderful experiences that they decide to share with other potential travelers.
Israel Superbrands has chosen Dan Hotels as one of the strongest superbrands to be included in the list of "Israel Superbrands 2010".
Dan hotels and "El Al" were the only brands in the travel industry included in the list, making Dan Hotels the only superbrand hotel company.
Once again, the King David Jerusalem was voted as one of the World's Best Hotels.
The King David was ranked in 11th place in the Top City Hotels in Africa and the Middle East category.
The King David is the only hotel in Israel to be included in this prestigious list.
- The King David Jerusalem and Dan Tel Aviv hotels have won the award for the Best Hotels in Israel for 2009 in the Europe and Africa category. More than 1200 entries were judged by a panel of international professional experts in the property, design and hospitality industry.
- "In an independent survey conducted by Marketest for the prominent economic newspaper The Marker, the Dan Hotel Chain was awarded a first place as a leader in customer-satisfaction and as the best Service-provider in Israel - and thus for the Eighth consecutive year. The survey which included all Israeli hotels, was conducted among a representative sample of the population, comparable to the American SCSI and the European EUSCI."
- The Dan Eilat has been chosen by the readers of "Conde Nast Traveler " (the American Tourist Magazine) as one of the 10 best vacation hotels in the Middle East and Africa. Dan Eilat was placed 7th and was the only Israeli hotel in the region selected in the vacation sites category. The Conde Nast Traveler rated the best 700 hotels in a number of countries throughout the world.
Only the world’s most distinguished properties are admitted to The Leading Hotels of the World and The King David Hotel has been a long time member.
The Leading Hotels of the World is a prestigious luxury hospitality organization that offers the finest hotels and resorts in the world.
- Tablet Hotels chooses its hotel selections with total independence through tens of thousands of hotels. Tablet Hotels is a tightly edited selections,This is why we are so proud that the King David, Dan Tel Aviv and Dan Boutique Jerusalem are all featured in the Tablet Hotels selections.