Over the years, the Dan Hotels chain has won several awards, all of which pay tribute to the endeavors, planning, and attention-to-detail standards to which our staff members are trained in order to ensure that all Dan guests enjoy “an experience beyond their expectations”.
- Votes are in for the Travel and Leisure Awards 2014 – the Dan Hotels is delighted to announce that three of its hotels are listed among this year's winners of the prestigious award. The King David Hotel, moving up 6 places on the list of Top Hotels in Africa and the Middle East, joined by the Dan Tel Aviv making it into the list for the first time, and the Dan Eilat debuting on the list of Top Lodges and Resorts in Israel and the Middle East.
Fodor’s names the King David Jerusalem one of the world’s top 100 hotels and one of 12 legendary hotels around the globe in the year 2011.
The King David Jerusalem is the only hotel in Israel to be included in the Fodor's lists.
Twelve of the Dan Hotels have been awarded the 2011-2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The certificate is awarded to hotels that consistently receive excellent ratings from TripAdvisor members.
Users of Tripadvisor have nominated 8 of our Dan Hotel's for the Traveler's choice awards, some of which for the third consecutive year. The Hotels were nominated under the categories of 'Best Hotels in Israel' 'Best hotels for Service in Israel' and 'Best Luxury Hotels'. These awards are particularly relevant as they reflect the true feelings and experiences of actual previous guests of Dan Hotels. We are delighted that our guests have such wonderful experiences which they decide to share with other potential travelers.
Three of our hotels have received the Tripadvisor Travelers choice awards 2016! The Dan Tel Aviv in the Luxury hotel category and the King David Hotel and the Dan Eilat in both the Luxury Hotels and Service Excellence categories! Thank you to all who voted.
Israel Superbrands has chosen the Dan Hotels chain as one of the strongest Superbrands to be included in the list of "Israel Superbrands 2010".
The Dan hotels chain and El Al were the only brands in the travel industry included in the list, making the Dan Hotels chain the only Superbrand hotel company.
Once again, the King David Jerusalem was voted one of the World's Best Hotels.
The King David was ranked in 11th place in the Top City Hotels in Africa and the Middle East category.
The King David is the only hotel in Israel to be included in this prestigious list.
- The King David Jerusalem and the Dan Tel Aviv hotels have won the award for Best Hotels in Israel for 2009 in the Europe and Africa category. More than 1200 hotels were meticulously considered by a panel of international professional experts in the design, planning and hospitality category.
- "In an independent survey conducted by Marketest for the prominent economic newspaper The Marker, the Dan Hotel Chain won the title of a leader in customer-satisfaction and best service-provider in Israel - for the ninth consecutive year. The survey, that included all Israeli hotels, was conducted among a representative sample of the population, comparable to the American SCSI and the European EUSCI."
- The Dan Eilat has been chosen by the readers of "Conde Nast Traveler " (the American Tourist Magazine) as one of the 10 best vacation hotels in the Middle East and Africa. The Dan Eilat was placed 7th and was the only Israeli hotel in the region selected in the vacation sites category. The Conde Nast Traveler rated the best 700 hotels in a number of countries throughout the world.
Only the world’s most distinguished properties are admitted to The Leading Hotels of the World, and The King David Hotel has been a long time member.
The Leading Hotels of the World is a prestigious luxury hospitality organization that offers the finest hotels and resorts in the world.
- The Tablet Hotels is an entirely independent organization that chooses its hotel selection after reviewing tens of thousands of hotels each year. The Tablet Hotels list is a tightly edited selection, therefore we are so proud that the King David, the Dan Tel Aviv and the Dan Boutique Jerusalem are all featured in the Tablet Hotels selection.